How to Use Black Tea for Grey Hair
(hair) Grey hair can strike anytime. It is not written in stone that greying hair is the issue for the people in their 50s. These days, even the young guys and girls in their 20s are suffering from grey hair. The first strand of grey hair in your head can be really depressing.
Some of us even decide to ignore it till hundreds of them go grey. It is not advisable to overlook greying hair issues. You should keep a check on your diet. You can also take some supplements to keep your mane healthy.
But in case you already have too many grey strands in your hair, you can use black tea to cover them up. Before jumping to chemical-based hair colour, have a look in your kitchen. This simple home remedy is waiting to offer its services.
Black tea gives a melanin and keratin boost to your mane which restores the natural pigment of your hair. It covers the grey hair effectively. The herbal black tea is rich in tannin which stops the production of DTH hormone. This hormone is notoriously known to cause hair loss. So black tea for your hair is a win-win deal. You’re going to be blessed with more than single benefits. It covers up your grey hair and make your mane soft and supple.
Now the question must be popping up in your mind, how to use black tea on your hair? Isn’t it? But it’s no rocket science. Using black tea on hair is as easy as using any other rinse. So spare the 5 minutes of your time to read this post.
- Take 2 cups of water and bring it to boil.
- Add a tablespoon of black tea leaves in the boiling water. you can also add a teaspoon of salt. Let the tea leaves simmer for 5 minutes.
- Blend the ingredients well in water. You will notice that the water has gone black.
- Pour the solution in a wide mouthed bowl so that it can cool down.
- Strain the solution and transfer it in a bottle.
- Use this solution to rinse your hair.
- Let the solution get absorbed by your hair for 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with cold water. Don’t shampoo your hair afterward as it will nullify the effect of tannins on your hair. Do this twice a week and you will see the significant results. – khoobsurati